The first physical meeting of the Pythagoras Erasmus+ Project will take place from February 25 to 27, 2024 in Cairo, Egypt.
PYTHAGORAS will modernize higher institutions in Egypt and Tunisia helping in their digital transformation. This is consistent with their own development strategies and it will inter-connect them and bring an international dimension to their development strategy as it will provide European expertise and networking. Every effort will be made for the events to be inclusive and diverse reaching out to disadvantaged participants as well.
PYTHAGORAS also contributes to the aim of Sustainable growth and jobs as it promotes entrepreneurship.
More details : https://www.facebook.com/pythagorasproject
Pythagoras is a Erasmus+ Project, aimed Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education, Co-funded by the European Union under the ERASMUS-EDU-2022-#CBHE grant agreement 101083132).
Partners of the Pythagoras Erasmus+ project.
- University of Cyprus (UCY Cyprus)
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT Egypt)
- Universite de la Manouba (UMA Tunisia)
- Centre de Calcul El Khawarizmi (CCK Tunisia)
- Ain Shams University (ASU Egypt)
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (UNIROMA1 Italy)
- Sfax University (USF Tunisia)
- Academy for Scientific Research and Technology (ARST Egypt)